Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Artezia collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine details such as adjustable hand cranks for a vintage look that blends art and function. This hand-crafted 82-inch dining table has a reclaimed teak wood top featuring clean edges, and the water-based catalyzed reclaimed walnut finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that fit into the recycled iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged iron base in gunmetal zinc finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This dining table requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an beautiful addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions at the lowest point: 82.5InL x 39.5InW x 31InH
- Rectangle dining table with reclaimed teak wood top
- Reclaimed walnut finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism can be spun to raise the table top to 43-inches tall
- Pedestals, stretcher and adjustable rods in gunmetal finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials
- Dining table sits 8 people comfortably