Inspired by Bethlehem Steel, one of the most powerful symbols of American industrial manufacturing, comes our Bethlehem collection. This hand-crafted table is cut from sustainable solid mango wood, and features a water-based catalyzed antique oak finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to the bottom of the table top is a recycled iron rod that fits into the conical-shaped recycled iron pedestal base, allowing the table top to be spun 360 degrees to both increase and decrease the table's height to whatever works best for your needs. The iron accent affixed to the rod serves as a stopper so once the table is at the desired height, the stopper will keep the top in place while affording stability. The beautiful design of the table with the recycled iron accents all combine to create a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This table requires some assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 54InL x 54InW x 30InH
- 54-inch diameter round dining table with solid mango wood top
- Antique oak finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable operability of the table is a full 360° swivel mechanism allowing the table top to be raised or lowered to whatever level suites you best
- Round top with clean, straight edges give this table a sleek, modern appeal
- Adjustable rod in matte black finish, and stopper affords the table stability at any height
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials