Inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery, our Welles Collection features an eclectic mix of reclaimed materials and cast metals that are combined to create a truly-stunning piece of furniture. Hand-crafted from reclaimed teak wood, this unique dining table from the Welles collection is sure to enhance any dining room with an eco-friendly industrial design. The water-based catalyzed reclaimed walnut finish offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the reclaimed teak wood. Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that fit into the recycled iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to a classically designed machinery handle, allowing the table's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged iron base in gray zinc finish is designed to look like the inside of a machine with the various gears along the center and two large gears framing the sides (not all are operable or will function with the crank mechanism). This dining table requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 84InL x 39.75InW x 31InH
- 84-inch long dining table with reclaimed teak wood top
- Reclaimed walnut finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be used to raise or lower the table's top to whatever height suites your needs best
- Dining table's base is designed with several gears to reflect the appearance of a classic machine's interior
- Base and adjustable rods in gray zinc finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials