Reclaimed teak wood and a mixture of hand-forged and cast iron fuse together to create an eclectic assortment of accent pieces in the Paxton collection. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this collection is visually stunning and is sure to make a lasting impact in your home while simultaneously preserving valuable natural resources. The utility carts of the Paxton collection are unique pieces of furniture that can offer a variety of uses for your home. This bar cart's frame is recycled iron in gray zinc finish, along with the four operable wheels affixed to the base that afford ease of transportability. With two pair of three metal glass racks affixed to the base of the top, you can hold all your favorite wine, margarita and martini glasses in one place. The utility cart features a panel design in the reclaimed teak on the top, middle and bottom shelves that is wrapped in a water-based, catalyzed, weathered walnut finish, offering durability for daily use. Use this large bar cart to accent any room in your home with a functional, industrial piece of furniture.
- Assembled Dimensions: 66InL x 16InW x 42InH
- 66-inch wide industrial bar cart
- Bar cart features a plank design in the reclaimed teak top, middle and bottom shelf with a water-based, catalyzed, weathered walnut finish
- Rectangle frame of recycled iron in gray zinc finish
- Utility cart includes four large operable wheels as legs
- Two pair of three metal glass racks affixed to the base of the cart's top
- Industrial modern yet vintage style in eco-friendly materials