The faux live-edge and deep walnut finish of the furniture in our Glenwood collection is a warm contrast to the sleek perfection of their steel bases. Crafted from solid acacia wood and reclaimed iron, each piece features heirloom-quality techniques to ensure durability for years to come. Combining organic silhouettes with modern details for a casual and transitional style, this hand-crafted faux live edge night chest is made with acacia wood featuring clean edges and butterfly joinery detailing on the drawer. The catalyzed water-based walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. With one shelf across the top and two drawers with a simple and nearly invisible handle shaved into the top rim of the drawer, this night chest provides plenty of room for housing all your night-time favorites. The night chest rests atop a pair of reclaimed iron U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish, creating a fusion of modern and contemporary elements. This pre-assembled night chest is made with materials of the finest quality, making it the perfect addition to any bedroom.
- Assembled Dimensions: 24InL x 16InW x 26InH
- Walnut finish on the acacia wood is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Faux live-edge designed drawer features butterfly joint detailing, giving this piece a natural charm
- Pair of recycled iron, U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish contrast beautifully with the walnut of the acacia wood
- Night chest features a shelf above two stacked drawers in the center
- Handcrafted mid-century modern design
- Natural wood characteristics, such as wood knots or markings, makes each piece unique unto itself