The supple beauty of dark natural wood truly shines in the Bruges collection. The simplicity of the vintage panel design in the pieces of Bruges collection exemplifies the modern contemporary era by blending beautifully clean lines with natural materials. This gorgeous bed frame features the deep, dark brown of the pieces from the Bruges collection, which is almost but not quite black. With a traditional charm and air of sophistication, it features an antique panel design that is wrapped in a water-based catalyzed finish offering durability for daily use. With three drawers on metal glides fitted in the foot board, this king-sized bed frame is not only the perfect piece for resting your head at night, but also provides some extra room for housing blankets and other bedtime accessories. The footboard rests on a pair of slanted, reclaimed iron U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish, creating a fusion of modern and contemporary elements. This king bed frame requires assembly and is made with materials of the finest quality, making it an excellent addition to any modern styled bedroom.
- Assembled Dimensions: 78.5InL x 93InW x 50InH
- King bed frame made completely of acacia wood in dark brown finish
- Bed frame has an antique panel design consistent with the Bruges collection
- Footboard includes three drawers with invisible handles shaved along the top rim of each drawer, providing space for blankets and other nighttime accessories
- Pair of slanted, reclaimed iron, U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish that match harmoniously with the dark brown finish of the wood
- Bed frame fits an eastern standard king mattress
- Modern and contemporary design in eco-friendly materials