The Nottingham collection elevates mid-century modern to the next level with sustainable organic materials and modern design elements. Casual enough for a beachfront oasis, yet modern enough for a European loft style home, the Nottingham collection has furniture pieces for every room in your home. With a classic charm and air of sophistication, the hand-crafted live edge headboard is cut from a thick acacia wood slab featuring curved edges, and the water-based catalyzed weathered gray finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. With two cupboard areas cut out of the foot board, this queen bed is not only the perfect piece for resting your head at night, but also provides some extra room for housing blankets and other bedtime favorites. The footboard rests on a pair of U-shaped, sleek iron U-shaped legs to create a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This queen bed frame requires assembly and is made with materials of the finest quality, making it the perfect addition to any modern styled bedroom.
- Assembled Dimensions: 75InL x 96.5InW x 54InH
- Queen bed frame made completely of acacia wood in weathered grey finish
- The live edge headboard and curved edges enhances the natural look and feel of this bed
- Footboard includes two cupboard areas lining the bed's end providing space for blankets and other nighttime accessories
- U-shaped hand forged iron legs in antique nickel finish contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood
- Bed frame fits standard queen mattress
- Mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials