The supple beauty of dark natural wood truly shines in the Bruges collection. The simplicity of the vintage panel design in the pieces of Bruges collection exemplifies the modern contemporary era by blending beautifully clean lines with natural materials. This beautiful dining bench features the deep, dark brown of the pieces from the Bruges collection, which is almost but not quite black. With a traditional charm and air of sophistication, this bench features an antique panel design on the seat that is wrapped in a water-based catalyzed finish offering durability for daily use. The bench's seat rests atop a pair of reclaimed iron U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish, creating a fusion of modern and contemporary elements. This bench requires some light assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home. The bench also pairs beautifully with our Bruges dining tables or as a unique, standalone foyer piece.
- Assembled Dimensions: 67InL x 14.5InW x 18InH
- Dining bench made of solid acacia wood
- Dark brown finish is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Dining bench seat has an antique panel design consistent with the Bruges collection
- Pair of reclaimed iron, U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish match harmoniously with the dark brown finish of the wood
- Modern and contemporary design in eco-friendly materials