Reclaimed teak wood and a mixture of hand-forged and cast iron fuse together to create an eclectic assortment of accent pieces in the Paxton collection. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this collection is visually stunning and is sure to make a lasting impact in your home while simultaneously preserving valuable natural resources. This console table's top is framed in recycled iron with gray zinc finish, and the cross-bar legs with wood stretcher afford a fashionable stability. This hand-crafted console table has a reclaimed teak wood top with panel design, and the weathered walnut finish on the wood affords durability for daily use. This console table requires assembly and is made with materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 66InL x 18InW x 32InH
- Console table frame is fashioned from iron with reclaimed teak wood table top
- Weathered walnut finish of the top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Table top has straight edges and a panel design, giving this table a more modern appeal
- Frame around table top features round knob accents, all in a gray zinc finish that matches harmoniously with the wood
- Industrial modern yet vintage style in eco-friendly materials