Rustic wood finishes fused with hand-forged iron give the pieces of the Blayne collection their sleek and durable design. Hand crafted from thick acacia wood slabs that rest atop a cast iron base, the gorgeous furniture in this collection feature a genuine live edge that further enhances the natural beauty of each piece. Constructed entirely from Eco-friendly, natural and reclaimed materials, this hand-crafted desk has a live edge top featuring uneven edges and butterfly joinery detailing along the panels. The raw, natural appeal of the walnut finish creates a rugged and texturized effect that can be felt and seen from every angle, while also affording durability for daily use. The desk top rests atop a trestle-styled base of two reclaimed cast iron legs in antique zinc finish, each supporting a shaped wood panel between them. This desk requires assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home or office.
- Assembled dimensions: 54InL x 26InW x 29InH
- Writing desk with top made of solid acacia wood
- Live edge table top with uneven edges and butterfly joinery give this table a natural, industrial appeal
- Trestle-style base of reclaimed cast iron legs in antique zinc match harmoniously with the natural finish on the wood
- Desk includes a rod between the legs with 13.5-inch knee clearance
- Industrial style in Eco-friendly materials