Inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery, our Welles Collection features an eclectic mix of reclaimed materials and cast metals that are combined to create a truly-stunning piece of furniture. Hand-crafted from reclaimed teak wood, this unique drafting desk from the Welles collection is sure to enhance any office with an eco-friendly industrial design. The water-based catalyzed natural finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the reclaimed teak wood desk top. Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that fit into the recycled iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled crank handle, allowing the table's top to be horizontal or slanted up to a 90 degree angle; whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged iron base in gun metal finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the teak wood top. This drafting desk requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 63InL x 15InW x 30InH
- Natural finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be spun to change the height and slant of the table top from horizontal up to 90° angle
- Drafting desk table top includes a metal rod at the front end for holding pencils
- Base and adjustable rod in gun metal finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials