The Nottingham collection elevates mid-century modern to the next level with sustainable organic materials and modern design elements. Casual enough for a beachfront oasis, yet modern enough for a European loft style home, the Nottingham collection has furniture pieces for every room in your home. With a classic charm and air of sophistication, this hand-crafted live edge bench is cut from a thick acacia wood slab featuring curved edges, and the water-based catalyzed weathered gray finish on the acacia wood seat offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the acacia wood. The bench's seat sits atop a sleek, hand-forged iron base to create a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This bench requires some light assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 90InL x 18InW x 18.5InH
- 90-inch dining bench with solid acacia wood seat
- Weathered gray finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Live edge seat give this bench a natural charm
- Hand forged iron legs in antique nickel finish contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood seat
- Mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials