Inspired by vintage European style, the Edinburgh collection of pieces are crafted exclusively of sustainably sourced solid mango wood and salvaged iron materials. The Edinburgh collection includes furniture of handmade, heirloom quality craftsmanship, designed to blend mid-century modern style with artful accents. This hand-crafted dining bench is cut from solid mango wood featuring clean edges and unique detailing that enhances the natural grain of the wood. The catalyzed water-based Spanish Gray finish on the wood creates an a natural hue that evokes beauty from every angle while also being durable for daily use. The bench's seat rests atop two reclaimed iron U-shaped legs in gray zinc finish, creating a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This bench requires some light assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 64InL x 15InW x 18InH
- Dining bench made of solid mango wood
- Spanish Gray finish is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Dining bench seat is styled with wood panels and detailing that enhances the natural grain of the mango wood
- Pair of reclaimed iron, U-shaped legs in gray zinc finish match harmoniously with the Spanish Gray finish of the wood
- Modern and contemporary design in eco-friendly materials