Timeless craftsmanship comes to life in the Chatham Downs collection. Crafted exclusively from solid mango wood, each heirloom quality piece features hand-planed surfaces, hand-turned legs and a moisture-resistant catalyzed finish. This beautiful dining chair with brown mahogany finish pairs perfectly with our Chatham Downs dining tables, and is a beautiful complement to any solid wood or mixed media dining room. The heirloom quality construction enhances the durability and beauty of the chair, while the presence of natural wood knots and distressed markings bring out the distinct characteristics of this wood, making no two pieces the same. Upholstered in faux black leather, this chair brings a simple elegance to any dining room.
- Assembled Dimensions: 20.75InL x 19.125InW x 42InH
- This traditional style chair is made of solid mango wood
- Brown mahogany finish is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Hand-turned Legs and Heirloom Quality Details
- Natural wood characteristics, such as wood knots or markings, makes each piece unique unto itself
- Upholstered with faux black leather, this chair is the perfect combination of beauty and comfort
- Chair is pre-assembled and ready to place