Looking for the "fun" in funk? The Georgetown Classic Retro Captain's Chair might just be the ticket. This chair features a classic tapered rolled leg design, curved back frame made from solid mango wood in a distressed black finish. The front of the chair features one of three historical reproduction prints of either George Washington, The Duke of Wellington, or William Shakespeare... all three of course sporting classic aviators. The back print of the chair features a fun oversized six finger hand print over a natural burlap. Both the front and back of the chair feature gold studs that circle the prints. Put the "fun" back into funk with this incredibly well-made classic retro inspired accent chair. Perfect for rooms such as dining, living, dens, or offices.
- Assembled dimensions: 21InW x 21InD x 41InH
- Solid mango wood frame with classic tapered rolled leg design and curved back in distressed black
- Diamond pattern stitched goat leather seat cushion in distressed black
- Front print: Shakespeare, Washington, or Wellington.
- Back print: six finger oversized hand print over natural burlap
- Gold studs circle both the front and back prints
- Hard plastic floor protectors on each leg