Born between rolling hills and the Mediterranean Sea, the Albi collection exhibits the colloquial essence of the artistic designs and history represented by the South France region. The solid mango wood features hand-turned legs and clean modern cut edging combined to create pieces that feel as though they were purchased from a small market in the south of France. The vintage-style java finish is hand-rubbed with just the right amount of woodgrain exposed to allow for a feeling of vintage luxury that is both delicate and refined. This hand-crafted buffet has six columns framing the sides and center and is slim yet sturdy, making it the perfect piece for accompanying both casual and formal dining or living areas. Pre-assembled and made with materials of the finest quality, this buffet radiates a farmhouse charm that is unmatched.
- Assembled dimensions: 64InL x 16InW x 36InH
- Openwork buffet constructed entirely of solid mango wood
- Buffet has a hand-rubbed java finish with just the right amount of woodgrain exposed, providing a vintage luxury that is both delicate and refined
- Features six columns framing the edges and center with hand-turned detailing
- Includes two shelves (60.5InL x 13InW x 13.5InH) and two drawers lining the top with clean modern cut edging (26InL x 11.5InW x 4InH)
- Modern farmhouse design in Eco-friendly materials