Born between rolling hills and the Mediterranean Sea, the Albi collection exhibits the colloquial essence of the artistic designs and history represented by the South France region. The solid mango wood features hand-turned legs and clean modern cut edging combined to create pieces that feel as though they were purchased from a small market in the south of France. The vintage-style java finish is hand-rubbed with just the right amount of woodgrain exposed to allow for a feeling of vintage luxury that is both delicate and refined. This hand-crafted dining bench has four legs and is slim yet sturdy, making it the perfect piece for accompanying a casual or formal dining space. Requiring some light assembly and made with materials of the finest quality, this dining bench radiates a farmhouse charm that is unmatched.
- Assembled dimensions: 62InL x 15InW x 18.25InH
- Rectangle dining bench constructed entirely of solid mango wood
- Bench has a hand-rubbed java finish with just the right amount of woodgrain exposed, providing a vintage luxury that is both delicate and refined
- Features four hand-turned legs and clean modern cut edging along the lip of the bench seat
- Clearance underneath bench seat below lip is 15-inches
- Modern farmhouse design in Eco-friendly materials