Inspired by Bethlehem Steel, one of the most powerful symbols of American industrial manufacturing, comes our Bethlehem collection. This hand-crafted table is cut from sustainable solid mango wood, and features a water-based catalyzed antique oak finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. The sleek, hand-forged iron base in gun metal finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the mango wood top. With the elongated shaped of the pedestal-style base that extends to two oversized feet, this piece is a unique kind of industrial that is sure to stand out and make a statement. Embossed in the center of the base's side is a plaque stamped with "Bethlehem Steel". This dining table requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an beautiful addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 90InL x 42InW x 29.75InH
- 90-inch rectangle dining table with solid mango wood top
- Antique oak finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Elongated pedestal-style base in gun metal finish enhances the industrial feel of the piece
- Table's base includes an embossed plaque on the side with "Bethlehem Steel"
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials
- Dining table sits 8 people comfortably