The supple beauty of dark natural wood truly shines in the Bruges collection. The simplicity of the vintage panel design in the pieces of Bruges collection exemplifies the modern contemporary era by blending beautifully clean lines with natural materials. This beautiful dining table features the deep, dark brown of the pieces from the Bruges collection, which is almost but not quite black. With a traditional charm and air of sophistication, this table features an antique panel design wrapped in a water-based catalyzed finish offering durability for daily use. The table rests atop a pair of reclaimed iron U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish, creating a fusion of modern and contemporary elements. This table requires some light assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 78.75InL x 37.25InW x 29.9InH
- Dining table made of solid acacia wood
- Dark brown finish is hand-applied and moisture resistant
- Dining table top has an antique panel design consistent with the Bruges collection
- Pair of reclaimed iron, U-shaped legs in antique zinc finish match harmoniously with the dark brown finish of the wood
- Modern and contemporary design in eco-friendly materials