Mapai Mid-Century Modern Dining Table
within 30 days for refund.
The Mapai collection highlights artisan craftsmanship in a contemporary design with the live-edge effect of the butterfly joints and the sleek and modern style of the U-shaped iron legs. The live edge styled table top is cut from a thick acacia wood slab featuring sleek beveled edges and butterfly joinery detailing. The water-based catalyzed walnut finish on the wood creates an amazing luminosity while also being durable for daily use. The table's top rests on two dark gray U-shaped legs creating a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This table requires some assembly.
- Available in two sizes: Dining and Counter
- Dining Height dimensions: 78"L x 38"W x 30"H
- Gathering Height dimensions: 66"L x 32"W x 35.5"H
- Rectangle dining table top made of solid acacia wood
- Walnut finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Live edge styled top with beveled edges give this table a sleek, modern appeal
- The U-shaped legs powder coated in antique zinc
- Mid-Century Modern style in eco-friendly materials