Inspired by Bethlehem Steel, one of the most powerful symbols of American industrial manufacturing, comes our Bethlehem collection. This hand-crafted table is cut from sustainable solid mango wood, and features a water-based catalyzed antique oak finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to either end of the base of the table top are two rods that fit into the recycled iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique styled handle, allowing the table's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs. The sleek, hand-forged iron base in gun metal finish creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the mango wood top. This dining table requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an beautiful addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 72InL x 36InW x 30.25InH
- 72-inch rectangle dining table with solid mango wood top
- Antique oak finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be spun to raise or lower the top
- Base and adjustable rods in gun metal finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials
- Dining table sits 6 people comfortably