Add a touch of rustic style with the Anderson collection. Every piece in this collection is crafted from plantation-grown mango wood or reclaimed oak wood and recycled materials such as cast iron. Constructed entirely from eco-friendly, natural and reclaimed materials, this hand-crafted table has a solid reclaimed oak wood table top in a water-based catalyzed, weathered gray finish, and features decorative beveled edges that highlight the reclaimed materials and vintage design. The table top rests atop a vintage-styled decorative base made of reclaimed iron in a beautiful gun metal finish with rivet detailing within the unique yet classic designed stretchers. The vintage industrial design of this dining table pairs perfectly with Anderson collection chairs or benches. Hand-crafted metalwork brings each piece to life, creating visually stunning furniture that will make a lasting impact.
- Assembled Dimensions: 90InL x 42InW x 30.25InH
- Dining table made of solid, reclaimed oak wood
- Table top features decorative beveled edges
- Weathered gray finish of the top is hand-applied and moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Vintage styled reclaimed iron legs in gun metal finish match harmoniously with the weathered gray finish of the wood
- Vintage and Industrial Modern Design