The Nottingham collection elevates mid-century modern to the next level with sustainable organic materials and modern design elements. Casual enough for a beachfront oasis, yet modern enough for a European loft style home, the Nottingham collection has furniture pieces for every room in your home. With a classic charm and air of sophistication, the hand-crafted live edge table top is cut from a thick acacia wood slab featuring curved edges, and the water-based catalyzed walnut finish on the acacia wood top offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. The table's top rests on a black, hand-forged iron base to create a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This dining table requires assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be a wonderful addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 71InL x 19InW x 38.5InH
- Dresser made completely of acacia wood
- Walnut finish of the wood is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- U-shaped hand forged iron legs in antique zinc finish contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood
- Dresser includes three smaller drawers lining the top and four large drawers stacked along the base
- Each drawer has a sleek, cut-out handle which enhances the natural look and feel of the piece
- Mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials