Rustic wood finishes fused with hand-forged iron give the pieces of the Blayne collection their sleek and durable design. Hand crafted from thick Acacia wood slabs that rest atop a cast iron base, the gorgeous furniture in this collection feature a genuine live edge that further enhances the natural beauty of each piece. Constructed entirely from eco-friendly, natural and reclaimed materials, this hand-crafted dining table has a live edge top of solid acacia wood featuring uneven edges and butterfly joinery detailing. The raw, natural appeal of the walnut finish on the wood creates a rugged and texturized effect that can be felt and seen from every angle, while also affording durability for daily use. The table top rests atop two swooped legs of reclaimed cast iron legs supported by the cross bar stretchers that are indicative of the Blayne collection, all in an antique zinc finish, creating a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This beautiful dining table requires assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Dining table made of solid acacia wood
- Live edge table top with uneven edges give this table a natural, industrial appeal
- Natural walnut finish is hand-applied and moisture resistant, and highlights the rugged and texturized feel of natural wood
- Traditionally styled reclaimed cast iron legs in antique zinc finish match harmoniously with the natural walnut finish of the wood
- Modern industrial design in eco-friendly materials
- Table includes two cross bar stretchers that are indicative of the Blayne collection, providing a unique industrialized accent to the piece