The simplicity of the New Orleans collection exemplifies the modern era. With its natural live edge and dynamic wood grain, the solid acacia wood is the highlight of this collection. Each piece features sleek, gunmetal gray legs that complement the live edge design of their tops, enhancing their mid-century modern appeal. This hand-crafted live edge dining table has an acacia wood tabletop with a weathered gray finish that showcases the natural grain of the wood while also being durable for daily use. The table top rests atop two U-shaped legs in gunmetal gray, generating a fusion of natural, modern and industrial elements. This dining table requires some light assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will make an effortless addition to any home.
- Dimensions: 80InL x 40InW x 30InH
- Dining table made of solid acacia wood
- Weathered gray finish of the top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Tabletop has a live edge design with uneven edges, butterfly joinery detailing, and natural distressing, giving this dining table a mid-century modern appeal
- Pair of iron U-shaped legs in a gunmetal gray finish match harmoniously with the weathered gray wood
- Mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials