Sterling Adjustable Reclaimed Teak Drafting Desk
In-stock items arrive in 2-4 weeks. Please email us at email@example.com to confirm stock availability.
Free Local Pickup at our Austin, Texas Warehouse
Economy Shipping: $99 Flat Rate (curbside drop-off)
White Glove Delivery: $199 Flat Rate (delivery, set up and trash removal)
World Interiors is an Austin, Texas based furniture company.
Our focus is on providing solid wood hand-crafted furniture. We use high
quality low VOC eco-friendly finishes and sustainably sourced materials on all
of our wood products. Our heirloom quality furniture is manufactured using
solid hardwoods such as, acacia, mango, sheesham, and reclaimed teak wood and are
often combined with recycled hand-forged and cast irons. With longevity in
mind, our furniture is often designed utilizing tried and true manufacturing
techniques such as mortise and tenon joinery, floating panels and dovetail
This handcrafted desk has a reclaimed teak wood top and a natural patina finish on the wood offers durability while showcasing the grain of the wood. Affixed to center of the base of the desk top is a rod that threads into the tripod iron base where the industrial crank mechanism is connected to an antique-styled handle, allowing the desk's top to be raised or lowered to whatever height works best for your needs.
Additional alterations to the knobs in the semi-circle metal fixtures on the bottom of the desk's top allow for it to be angled from a flat surface to approximately a 60° degree angle.
This desk requires assembly.
- Assembled dimensions at lowest point: 35.5"L x 23.6"W x 27.5"H
- Rectangle desk with a reclaimed teak wood top featuring a plank design
- Brown and natural patina finish table top
- Tripod base is fashioned from iron with an industrial wheel hand crank mechanism to adjust the height of the desk top up to 39.5"H
- Drafting desk has the functionality to adjust the slant of the table top from flat to approximately a 60° angle (45.75-inches at tallest)