Amici Acacia Wood Counter Stool
Crafted exclusively from sustainable acacia wood and iron with antique rubbed zinc finish, the Amici collection is all about functionality with each piece proving to be versatile and unique. This hand-crafted stool has an acacia wood seat featuring a shaped seat for comfort, and the water-based, catalyzed tawny brown finish offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. The sled style iron legs have a rubbed zinc finish and include a footrest offering a level of comfort for your guests. Fashioned with a narrow frame, these stools will make a perfect addition to your home when combined with the matching counter table (sold separately). The sleek design of the stool with the iron accents all combine to create a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements. This stool is pre-assembled and with materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 16.5InL x 14InW x 26InH
- Narrow, counter-height stool with shaped seat for comfort
- Tawny brown finish of the seat is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Sled style base features a rubbed zinc finish that contrasts beautifully with the tawny brown finish of the wood
- Stool includes a footrest that rest 16-inches from the bottom of the seat offering a level of comfort for guests