Crafted exclusively from sustainable acacia wood and iron with antique rubbed zinc finish, the Amici collection is all about functionality with each piece proving to be versatile and unique. This hand-crafted counter table has an acacia wood table top featuring straight edges, and the water-based, catalyzed tawny brown finish offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. The sled style iron legs have a rubbed zinc finish and include a footrest offering a level of comfort for your guests. Fashioned with a narrow frame similar to a sofa back console table or a stylish console table, this piece will make a unique addition to your home when paired with the stools (sold separately). The sleek design of the console table with the iron frame and legs all combine to create a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements. This table requires some assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 70InL x 18InW x 36InH
- Narrow, counter-height table sofa back console table
- Tawny brown finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Sled style base features a rubbed zinc finish that contrasts beautifully with the tawny brown finish of the wood
- Includes a footrest that rests 26-inches from the bottom of the table top offering a level of comfort for guests
- Match with the Amici stools to create a unique bar seating arrangement