Crafted exclusively from sustainable acacia wood and iron with antique rubbed zinc finish, the Amici collection is all about functionality with each piece proving to be versatile and unique. This hand-crafted round table has an acacia wood table top featuring smooth beveled edges, and the water-based, catalyzed, walnut finish offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to the bottom of the table top is a recycled iron rod that fits into the conical-shaped acacia wood base, allowing the table top to be spun 360 degrees to both increase and decrease the table's height to whatever works best for your needs. The iron accent affixed to the rod serves as a stopper so once the table is at the desired height, the stopper will keep the top in place. This table requires some assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 60InL x 30InW x 30.5InH
- Standard writing desk constructed with a slim body of acacia wood top and tapered iron legs, perfect for compact spaces
- Tawny brown finish is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Desk includes two drawers on either side for office accessories like pens and paper: 13InL x 17.5InW x 3InH
- Features a trendy keyboard drawer with an open front: 23.5InL x 17.5InW x 1.5InH
- Industrial modern style in Eco-friendly materials