Crafted exclusively from sustainable acacia wood and iron with antique rubbed zinc finish, the Amici collection is all about functionality with each piece proving to be versatile and unique. This hand-crafted bookcase has an acacia wood shelves featuring a water-based, catalyzed tawny brown finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Standing at about 58-inches tall, it has four shelves with iron bars placed at irregular intervals giving this piece a truly unique flavor. Place against an off-white or gray wall to compliment the rubbed zinc finish of the iron frame and let the wall show through the openwork design. This bookshelf requires assembly and is made with materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 44InL x 13.75InW x 57.5InH
- Vertical bookshelf that is 44-inches wide, making it the the perfect piece for creating storage in medium spaces
- Bookshelf with acacia wood shelves in water-based, catalyzed tawny brown finish
- Features four shelves offering plenty of space for display options: 44InL x 12.5InW x 12InH
- Frame is made of iron in rubbed zinc finish
- Midcentury modern style in Eco-friendly materials