Artezia Adjustable Height Teak Wood Barstool
Recycled wood and iron fuse together in our Artezia collection to create eclectic pieces of furniture. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this unique collection features fine details such as adjustable hand cranks for a vintage look that blends art and function. This adjustable bar stool features a round seat and curved seat back, both made of recycled teak in a weathered gray finish. The seat features a swivel mechanism and is framed in a reclaimed cast iron base with an antique styled footrest. The industrial swivel mechanism adjusts the chair height from 35 to 44 inches. This pre-assembled Artezia bar stool is ready-to-use and of the finest quality, and with its industrial feel, it will make an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 15InL x 15InW x 35.5InH
- Recycled teak bar stool in weathered grey finish
- Cast iron base with four legs and circular footrest
- Stool has an adjustable swivel feature which increases or decreases the stool's height from 35.5 to 44 inches
- Stool is pre-assembled and ready to place