The Augusta collection features furniture pieces for the dining room, each fashioned from solid mango wood with a reclaimed iron base. With its sharp lines and robust modern design, the Augusta collection of industrial-chic furniture will meld perfectly with any decor.
This handcrafted dining bench has a mango wood seat with a dark brown Jacobian finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain and beauty of the wood. The bench’s seat rests 18-inches from the floor at the perfect dining height and has clean beveled edges on the underneath side of the seat lending to its modern style. The bench includes two iron U-shaped sled legs welded into a modern tapered geometric shape and featuring a gray rubbed finish, creating a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This bench requires some light assembly and is made with materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 68InL x 15InW x 18InH
- Dining bench made with solid mango wood seat
- Jacobian dark brown finish of the seat is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Dining bench seat is styled with sharp beveled edges, giving this bench an industrial modern appeal
- Includes pair of gray rubbed, iron U-shaped legs welded into a modern tapered geometric shape
- Industrial-chic, modern style in eco-friendly materials