Renovate your dining room with the minimalist chic of the beautiful pieces from the Belfrie collection. The faux live-edge and deep walnut finish of the pieces in this collection is a warm contrast to the sleek perfection of their steel bases. Each Belfrie piece is constructed from hand-selected premium acacia wood, offering a much higher quality look and feel. Combining organic silhouettes with modern details for a casual and transitional style, this dining chair highlights the natural beauty of solid acacia wood in the seat and seat back, each designed of a faux live edge plank style that includes butterfly joinery detailing for a modern, organic appeal. The square iron tubing of the U-shaped frame and legs in antique zinc contrasts nicely with the deep walnut finish on the acacia wood. The combination of both finish and texture lend an elegant yet simple silhouette for any style of dining or kitchen area.
- Assembled Dimensions: 18InL x 18InW x 34InH
- Dining side chair made of solid acacia wood
- Walnut finish of the chair is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Live edge chair seat and back design
- Recycled iron frame with U-shaped legs
- Modern industrial style in eco-friendly materials