Blayne 54-Inch Live-Edge Desk
Handcrafted from thick acacia wood slabs that rest atop a reclaimed cast iron base, the Blayne collection features a genuine live-edge that further enhances the natural beauty of each piece. This desk features uneven edges and butterfly joinery detailing along the panels. The raw, natural appeal of the walnut finish creates a rugged and texturized effect that can be felt and seen from every angle, while also affording durability for daily use. The desk top rests atop a trestle-styled base of two reclaimed cast iron legs in antique zinc finish, each supporting a shaped wood panel between them. This desk requires assembly.
- Assembled dimensions: 54InL x 26InW x 29InH
- Writing desk with top made of solid acacia wood
- Live edge table top with uneven edges and butterfly joinery
- Trestle-style base of reclaimed cast iron legs in antique zinc finish
- Desk includes a rod between the legs with 13.5-inch knee clearance