Blayne Rustic Farmhouse Live-Edge Counter-Height Bench
Economy: Free Shipping
Local White Glove: $175 Flat Rate
Domestic White Glove: $325 Flat Rate
If you don't love it, return it
within 30 days for refund.
Contact us for more information
Rustic wood finishes fused with hand-forged iron give the pieces of the Blayne collection their sleek and durable design. Constructed entirely from eco-friendly, natural and reclaimed materials, this handcrafted bench has a live-edge top of solid acacia wood featuring uneven edges and butterfly joinery detailing.
The bench's seat rests atop four reclaimed cast iron legs supported by the crossing stretchers in an antique zinc finish. This bench requires assembly.
- Assembled Dimensions: 62"L x 16"W x 24"H
- Counter-height dining bench made of sustainably sourced solid acacia wood
- Live edge seat with uneven edges give this bench a natural, rustic appeal
- Traditionally styled reclaimed cast iron legs in antique zinc finish
- Bench includes two crossing stretchers