Timeless craftsmanship comes to life in the Chatham Downs collection. Crafted exclusively from solid mango wood, each heirloom quality piece features hand-planed surfaces, hand-turned legs and a moisture-resistant catalyzed finish. This beautiful 66-inch sideboard with weathered teak finish and antique zinc iron accents will make a beautiful complement to any reclaimed wood or mixed media dining room. Three cupboard areas line the base with the glass-pane french doors in the center, and along the top are three drawers. Each storage area features a wood knob in a darker finish than the lighter finish of the piece, affording this sideboard plenty of room for housing all your favorite knick-knacks. The heirloom quality construction enhances the durability and beauty of the piece, while the presence of natural wood knots and distressed markings bring out the distinct characteristics of this wood, making no two pieces the same. This pre-assembled sideboard is made with materials of the finest quality, making it the perfect addition to any living or dining area.
- Assembled dimensions: 66InL x 17InW x 38InH
- Solid mango wood sideboard with a weathered teak, low VOC 7-Step catalyzed lacquer finish
- Iron legs and accents in an antique zinc finish match harmoniously with the weathered teak finish of the wood
- Sideboard includes two cupboard areas lining the sides and one glass french door cupboard area in the center, each with a removable shelf
- Sideboard also features three drawers along the top providing plenty of storage space
- Natural wood characteristics, such as wood knots or markings, makes each piece unique unto itself