Rustic and modern elements fuse together in the beautiful wood furniture of the Dakota collection. Each piece in the Dakota collection is highlighted by the unique band-saw teak finish of the sustainably sourced mango wood, and the reclaimed iron of their authoritative bases. Simple, clean lines add a touch of contemporary modern style to the furniture in this industrial collection. This beautiful plasma cabinet is fashioned from solid mango wood featuring a band-saw teak finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Two drawers topped by an open shelf area adorn the center, and two cupboard areas frame either side. Classically designed rolling doors slide over the length of the piece to cover the cabinet areas at each end. The sliding doors elegantly hang from an iron rod affixed along the upper edge, all in a distressed black finish to match the metal accents, providing an authentic look and feel. This plasma cabinet is pre-assembled, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Dimensions: 66InL x 18InW x 36InH
- Plasma cabinet made of solid mango wood
- Band-saw teak finish is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Features two functional doors which slide horizontally on an iron rod affixed along the upper edge
- Includes two drawers and one open shelf stacked in the center
- Plasma cabinet also features two cupboard areas, each with a single shelf, on either side