Rustic and modern elements fuse together in the beautiful wood furniture of the Dakota collection. Each piece in the Dakota collection is highlighted by the unique band-saw teak finish of the sustainably sourced mango wood, and the reclaimed iron of their authoritative bases. Simple, clean lines add a touch of contemporary modern style to the furniture in this industrial collection. This beautiful dining bench has a solid mango wood top featuring a band-saw teak finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to the bottom of the seat are two U-shaped cast iron legs in a black rubbed finish, enhancing the overall industrial look of the piece. This dining bench requires some assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Dimensions: 68InL x 16InW x 18InH
- Dining bench made of solid mango wood
- Band-saw teak finish of the seat is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Dining bench seat styled with wood panels and etched detailing, giving this bench an industrial modern appeal
- Pair of cast iron, U-shaped legs in black rubbed finish contrast nicely with the band-saw teak finish of the wood
- Industrial modern style in eco-friendly materials