Rustic and modern elements fuse together in the beautiful wood furniture of the Dakota collection. Each piece in the Dakota collection is highlighted by the unique band-saw teak finish of the sustainably sourced mango wood, and the reclaimed iron of their authoritative bases. Simple, clean lines add a touch of contemporary modern style to the furniture in this industrial collection. This adjustable bar stool has a solid mango wood seat featuring a band-saw teak finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to the bottom of the seat is a cast iron rod that threads into the tripod base, allowing the stool's seat to be spun 360° to whatever height works best for your needs. This industrial modern bar stool is pre-assembled, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Dimensions: 15InL x 15InW x 18InH
- Band-saw teak finish of the stool's seat is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Seat features a full 360° adjustable swivel mechanism, allowing the stool to be raised or lowered to whatever level suits you best (highest point is 24.5-inches tall)
- Round seat features a paneled design with clean, shaped edges, giving this bar stool an industrial modern appeal
- Cast iron rod and tripod base are wrapped in a sleek, black rubbed finish
- Industrial modern style in eco-friendly materials