The simplicity of the Grandby collection exemplifies the mid-century modern era by blending beautifully clean lines with organic materials. With its live edge and dynamic acacia wood grain, this durable wood supported by hairpin legs is the highlight of all pieces in this collection. This dining chair has a solid acacia wood seat back that is curved for comfort, and the over-sized seat features rounded corners for a refined look. The antique zinc steel hairpin legs and seat frame provide a modern balance to the natural materials. The water-based catalyzed walnut finish offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the acacia wood. The pre-assembled dining chair is ready-to-use and of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 18.75InL x 18.5InW x 31.75InH
- Set of 2 dining chairs with solid acacia wood seat and seat back
- Walnut finish of the chair is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Curved seat back design and live edge styled seat give this chair a natural charm
- Antique zinc steel hairpin legs contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood seat and back
- Mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials
Multiple of 2 Chairs Required When Placing Orders Online;
Contact World Interiors to Order in Multiples of 1 (i.e. 5 total chairs).
Minimum Order Quantity: 2 Chairs (1 Set of 2)