The Lisbon collection features solid mango wood and Sheesham wood, which is a type of rosewood from India, both known for their beauty and durability. The mid-century modern design of the furniture in the Lisbon collection features simple clean lines and an open airy feel, lending to the contemporary modern look.
This beautiful yet simple dining bench is constructed entirely from solid Sheesham wood, and the water-based, catalyzed modern walnut finish offers durability while showcasing the natural grain and coloration of the wood. The bench features four legs with each pair of legs carved from a single piece of wood with beveled design that carries all the way down the floor. The seat appears to be almost floating on the frame with beveled underneath and a panel design on the top, enhancing mid-century modern appeal that is perfect for your dining room. This bench requires some light assembly to affix the legs to the seat, and it is made with materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 58InL x 15InW x 18.25InH
- Solid Sheesham wood dining bench in hand-applied, moisture resistant modern walnut finish
- Bench seat has a panel design on the seat and beveled edges on the underneath side and around the legs
- Simple design is the perfect height to fit under any standard size, rectangular dining table
- Bench is light, affording easy transportability
- Contemporary, mid-century modern design in eco-friendly materials