The Lisbon collection features solid mango wood and Sheesham wood, which is a type of rosewood from India, both known for their beauty and durability. The mid-century modern design of the furniture in the Lisbon collection features simple clean lines and an open airy feel, lending to the contemporary modern look.
This beautiful yet simple dining chair is constructed entirely from solid Sheesham wood, and the water-based, catalyzed modern walnut finish offers durability while showcasing the natural grain and coloration of the wood. The dining chair features four legs, and the seat appears to be almost floating on the frame with a panel design on the seat, enhancing mid-century modern appeal that is perfect for your dining room. This chair is pre-assembled and is made with materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 17.5InL x 21InW x 36.5InH
- Solid Sheesham wood dining chairs in hand-applied, moisture resistant modern walnut finish
- Dining chair has a ladder back that is slightly angled for comfort, and the seat has a panel design that seems to float on the legs
- Seat rests 18.5-inches from the floor, standard dining height
- The four legs offer stability, and the chair is light affording easy transportability
- Contemporary, mid-century modern design in eco-friendly materials