The Melbourne collection fuses industrial modern and mid-century designs. This collection features materials like solid mango wood and welded iron, hard leather and soft suedes, all combined to create distinct looks that appeal to the modern eye. This beautiful yet simple dining bench has a solid mango wood seat, and the water-based, catalyzed weathered teak finish offers durability while showcasing the natural grain and coloration of the wood. The bench features four black legs of reclaimed iron, enhancing the mid-century modern look of the piece. This bench requires some light assembly to affix the legs to the seat, and it is made with materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 68InL x 15InW x 18InH
- Solid mango wood top with weathered teak finish
- Weathered teak finish of the bench seat is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Bench seat is constructed with a panel design with clean edges
- Reclaimed iron base
- Industrial modern, mid-century fusion design