The Messina collection blends modern design with reclaimed elements. Multi-colored carved, reclaimed teak wood combines with mango wood in a rich java finish to create a sophisticated yet colorful collection. The tenon joinery and dovetail construction of the wood showcase the superior quality of this collection. This hand-crafted dining bench is fashioned from reclaimed teak wood with a multi-color, water-based finish on the wood that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain and beauty of the wood. The bench's seat rests 17.5-inches from the floor at the perfect dining height, and has clean, squared edges. With its unique, carved pattern across each of the block legs, this one-of-a-kind bench is the perfect piece for accompanying a casual dining table or a smaller kitchen space. This bench requires assembly, and with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any dining room.
- Assembled dimensions: 62InL x 15.5InW x 17.5InH
- Carved reclaimed teak block legs have multi-color elements, making each piece unique
- Dining bench seat features smooth panel construction and multi-color elements, making each piece unique
- Tenon joinery construction with sleek modern style
- Dining bench fashioned of reclaimed teak wood throughout
Disclaimer: Please note that this item contains some variance in the colors and shades of the reclaimed teak wood. No one piece is exactly the same. For further clarification please call or email us.