The simplicity of the New Orleans collection exemplifies the modern era. With its natural live edge and dynamic wood grain, the solid acacia wood is the highlight of this collection. Each piece features sleek, gunmetal gray legs that complement the live edge design of their tops, enhancing their mid-century modern appeal. This hand-crafted live edge dining bench has an acacia wood seat with a weathered gray finish that showcases the natural grain of the wood while also being durable for daily use. The bench's seat rests atop two U-shaped legs in gunmetal gray, generating a fusion of natural, modern and industrial elements. This dining bench requires some light assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will make an effortless addition to any home.
- Dimensions: 68InL x 16InW x 18InH
- Dining bench made of solid acacia wood
- Weathered gray finish of the seat is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Dining bench seat features a live edge design with uneven edges and natural distressing, giving this bench a mid-century modern appeal
- Pair of iron U-shaped legs in a gunmetal gray finish match harmoniously with the weathered gray wood
- Mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials