Recycled teak wood and a mixture of hand-forged and cast iron fuse together to create an eclectic assortment of accent pieces in the Paxton collection. Crafted exclusively from reclaimed materials, each piece in this collection is visually stunning and is sure to make a lasting impact in your home while simultaneously preserving valuable natural resources. This bar stool from the Paxton collection is made with a black, hand forged cast iron tripod base, and features a round seat of reclaimed teak wood. With its simple and minimalistic style, this bar stool makes the perfect industrial accent to any bar or counter space. This pre-assembled Paxton stool is ready-to-use and of the finest quality, and with its industrial feel, it will make an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 16InL x 16InW x 22InH
- Bar stool with reclaimed teak seat in walnut finish
- Bar stool includes a black, cast iron base
- Stool has an adjustable swivel feature which increases or decreases the stool's height from 22 to 28.25 inches
- Footrest affixed near the tripod base of the stool's legs is circular with a vintage feel
- Stool is pre-assembled and ready to place
- Industrial modern design in eco-friendly materials