Add a touch of rustic style with pieces from the Regina Collection. Reflecting our commitment to conservationism, every piece in this collection is crafted from reclaimed and recycled materials such as teak and cast iron. Ornamental metalwork and recycled industrial parts bring each piece to life, creating visually stunning furniture that will make a lasting impact. This gorgeous adjustable side table is ideal for creating a vintage look in your home. With a rod affixed to the base of the reclaimed teak table top, this table can be spun a full 360° to both increase and decrease the table's height. The sleek, hand-forged tripod cast iron base in antique black creates a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements with the reclaimed teak top. The ornate cast iron base has curved feet reminiscent of a vintage bathtub, and the beautifully classic detailing of the base make this table the perfect addition to your vintage styled home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 24InL x 24InW x 18.5InH
- 24-inch diameter side table with solid reclaimed teak wood top
- Weathered gray finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable crank mechanism on the base can be turned either raise or lower the table's height by 6.5 inches
- Round top with beveled edges give this table a sleek, modern appeal
- Tripod base and adjustable rod in antique black finish enhance the industrial feel of the piece
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials