Crafted exclusively from sustainable acacia wood and antique zinc stained reclaimed iron, the Amici collection is all about functionality. Because each piece is adjustable, this collection proves to be versatile and unique. This hand-crafted round table has an acacia wood table top featuring smooth beveled edges, and the water-based, catalyzed, walnut finish offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. Affixed to the bottom of the table top is a recycled iron rod that fits into the conical-shaped acacia wood base, allowing the table top to be spun 360 degrees to both increase and decrease the table's height to whatever works best for your needs. The iron accent affixed to the rod serves as a stopper so once the table is at the desired height, the stopper will keep the top in place. The sleek design of the table with the recycled iron accents all combine to create a beautiful fusion of natural and industrial elements. This table requires some assembly, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled Dimensions: 40InL x 40InW x 30InH
- 40-inch diameter dining table with solid acacia wood top
- Walnut finish of the table top is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Adjustable operability of the table is a full 360° swivel mechanism allowing the table top to be raised or lowered to whatever level suites you best
- Round top with beveled edges give this table a sleek, modern appeal
- Adjustable rod in antique zinc finish, and stopper affords the table stability at any height
- Industrial style in eco-friendly materials