The Savannah collection embodies the fusion of rustic and modern design elements. Fashioned from a combination of reclaimed solid acacia and neem woods to provide a rustic feel, this collection utilizes cross-panel designs to add a modern vibe enhancing a uniqueness not easily found. This hand-crafted dining bench is fashioned from reclaimed need wood and acacia wood with a natural, old barn finish on the wood that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain and beauty of the wood. Across the seat is a unique, cross-panel design that, when paired with the cross-leg base, evokes a farmhouse feel with its natural barn wood styling. This bench requires assembly and is made with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 67InL x 15.5InW x 17.5InH
- Brown, old barn finish is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed lacquer finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Dining bench seat is fashioned from reclaimed acacia and reclaimed neem hardwoods
- Bench's base is a mixture of both sled and cross-leg styling
- Tenon joinery construction with cross-panel design
- Rustic yet modern design in eco-friendly materials
- Zero VOC catalyzed lacquer finish and sealer