The Savannah Collection embodies the fusion of rustic and modern design elements. Fashioned from a combination of reclaimed solid acacia and neem woods to provide a rustic feel, this collection utilizes cross-panel designs to add a modern vibe enhancing a uniqueness not easily found. This hand-crafted dining table is fashioned from reclaimed need wood and acacia wood with a natural, old barn finish on the wood that offers durability while showcasing the natural grain and beauty of the wood. Across the table top is a unique, cross-panel design that, when paired with the cross-leg base, evokes a farmhouse feel with its natural barn wood styling. This dining table requires assembly and is made with eco-friendly materials of the finest quality, making it an effortless addition to any home.
- Assembled dimensions: 84InL x 39.5InW x 30InH
- Brown, old barn finish is a hand applied, water-based catalyzed lacquer finish that is moisture resistant, providing durability for daily use
- Dining table top is fashioned from reclaimed acacia and reclaimed neem hardwoods
- Table's base is a mixture of both sled and cross-leg styling
- Tenon joinery construction with cross-panel design
- Rustic yet modern design in eco-friendly materials
- Zero VOC catalyzed lacquer finish and sealer